Conditions Treated by our Chiropractor in Brookhaven MS
Here at Giust Chiropractic Care, your chiropractor near Brookhaven MS, our lead chiropractor, Dr. Mark Giust, specializes in treating a variety of conditions. These include long-term chronic injuries and medical conditions that cause pain, swelling, inflammation, and immobility.
Dr. Giust and his chiropractic team administer techniques like spinal decompressions, manipulations, and adjustments. These chiropractic techniques get to the root cause of your pain, addressing and correcting this. Not only should you notice a reduction in symptoms, but the pain should disappear as well. This is a stark difference from medications, which only reduce symptoms without treating the true cause of pain.
If you’re thinking of coming in to meet our Brookhaven chiropractor, Dr. Giust, you may have some questions. Namely, you may be wondering which conditions we treat here at Giust Chiropractic Care.
When, as a result of, Lifestyle stresses, falls, injuries, or accidents that are recent or happened a long time ago, our spinal joints can be hurt, compromise function. We may experience a vertebral joint fixation or misalignment. These misalignments may cause:
Neck pain with accompanying shoulder pain, scapula pain, arm pain or numbness in our hands and headaches in the back or our heads
Back Pain with accompanying hip or buttocks pain, groin pain, legs pain or numbness in our lower leg feet or toes.
Muscle spasms in the muscles which move the joints
Sports Injury Chiropractic
The services administered by our chiropractor near Brookhaven MS are as follows:
• Intersegmental spinal traction: If you have weakened muscles and ligaments from an injury or medical condition, immobility, damaged spinal muscles, or muscle spasms, consider intersegmental spinal traction. This addresses the above issues and more. As the patient lies on a traction table, their spine will be softly pulled to achieve the above results.
• Inferential electrostimulation: Preferrable for those with inflammation, edema, stiffened joints, muscular disorders, and circulatory disorders, inferential electrostimulation requires electrical charges to reach the soft tissue. These electrical charges never hurt, but instead jumpstart the healing, thermal, and chemical progressions within the soft tissue.
• Spinal decompression therapy: Spinal decompression therapy includes three phases in all. These are:
o Phase I: The first session with your chiropractor.
o Phase II: Rehabilitative exercises for rebuilding spinal support muscles.
o Phase III: Core rehabilitation exercises for more spinal treatment and healing.
• Injury correction and rehabilitation: Injury correction and rehabilitation often includes corrective exercises. These will at first be administered and supervised by the chiropractor, but eventually, the patient can do these themselves from the comfort of their own homes.
• Chiropractic care: Techniques like manipulations and adjustments can be used to treat bulging or herniated discs, migraines and headaches, sciatica, auto accident injury pain, neck and back pain, and much more. These techniques must be administered regularly for lasting pain prevention.
Call Our Brookhaven Chiropractor Today!
To contact Dr. Giust, our Brookhaven chiropractor, please call 601-833-8100 or stop by at Giust Chiropractic Care on 880 Brookway Boulevard.